NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–etf.com launches its brand-new site featuring an innovative design, seamless user experience and a powerful suite of ETF tools and market dashboards. The fresh site is geared to providing advisors and investors with expanded news coverage, enhanced investing tools and a personalized experience to help drive better investment outcomes. The comprehensive coverage now includes an advisor-focused section, an extensive education channel, analytical tools and personalized dashboards, which offer a breadth of opportunities for both new and experienced investors.
- A Future-Forward Approach: A sleek, modern, lowercase etf.com logo serves as the visual entry point to a next-generation media company and the single source for ETF intelligence.
- Expanded Editorial Coverage: The new site will leverage an array of seasoned editors and analysts to bring daily ETF insights and educational content to readers. The site is home to a number of expert contributors who lend their voices for diverse, well-rounded reporting.
- Investing Tools and Data Analysis: etf.com’s suite of cross-device tools include the ETF Screener, Compare ETFs, ETF Fund Flows and Stock Finder, giving advisors and investors access to real-time analysis to drive investing decisions.
- Market Monitor: A way to track the market through an ETF lens, giving investors insight into recent trends of various asset classes.
- Watchlist: A personalized dashboard with the ability to customize and create unique portfolios to monitor and track fund performance.
- Advisor Center: This new section holds curated content, built specifically for financial advisors, giving them access to practice management guides, crucial insights and relevant news coverage.
“The goal of this new site experience is to support advisors and investors with quality tools, in-depth data analysis and industry-leading content, while delivering it in an innovative, optimized design across all devices. I believe we achieved just that. The site is continuously evolving, so expect to see additional enhancements in the months to come,” said Mike Morelli, CEO of etf.com.
etf.com’s new site is a substantial branding and functional upgrade. “The visual experience especially is like night and day, with all the previous utility retained and further enhanced!” said Anna Paglia, managing director and global head of ETFs and indexed strategies at Invesco.
Along with a new website, etf.com continues to offer users the most up-to-date and pertinent coverage through video series, podcasts, industry newsletters, webinars and events. In addition, the annual etf.com Awards are back and being held in person on May 2 in NYC. This event recognizes the hard work and dedication of leading financial professionals who continue to grow the ETF community. For additional information, visit etf.com.
etf.com is the single source for ETF intelligence. Our broad coverage, analysis and elite investing tools empower investors to make informed decisions and achieve better investment outcomes.